Our goals and objectives are designed to maximize individual growth of our members and their organizations while also growing our organization.
- Assist local governments in their use of information technology
- Promote sound general principles for computer system development and use
- Maintain an information file concerning local government in the State of New York and to make that information available to members
- Advise all government agencies and officials concerning the use of information technology at all levels of local government
- Maintain information concerning vendors of equipment, supplies and services, and to make that material readily available to members
- Encourage, facilitate and monitor the sharing of computer technology and techniques among its members
- Provide a continuing source of training for members and local government officials