We are a group of Information Technology leaders. We would like to welcome you to join our organization.
Qualifying organizations are: Counties; Cities; Towns; Villages; School Districts; BOCES; Fire Districts.
Why should you join? Click here for membership justification.
Regular Membership Dues: $50 annually.
Dues are assessed per municipality (not per person) and typically reimbursed by your municipality.
All memberships run from January 1 – December 3, regardless of when you join.
Dues payments should be mailed to:
Loren Cotrell, NYSLGITDA Treasurer
IT Services – Tompkins County
128 E. Buffalo Street Ithaca NY 14850
- Semi-annual conference in the Spring and Fall, usually May and October.Alternate conferences at locations across New York State
- Representation and opinions are requested by other state agencies and the private sector An opportunity to share time and experience with your peers in other local counites, cities, towns, villages, BOCES, community colleges, schools and education
- Current membership includes 60 New York State municipalities with a potential of 4,000 local entities Involvement and committee representation such as nominations, programs, membership, finance, legislation, technology transfer and training.
- Affiliation with other state organizations such as: New York State Forum for Information Resource Management (NYSFIRM) New York Association of Local Goverment Records Officers (NYALGRO)
- Free training at the semi-annual conference