We are a group of Information Technology leaders and would like to welcome you to join our organization.
Qualifying New York State organizations include Counties, Cities, Towns, Villages, School Districts, BOCES and other not-for-profit municipal agencies.
- Semi-annual conferences in the Spring and Fall at alternating locations across New York State
- Representation and opinions are presented by other state agencies and the private sector
- An opportunity to share time and experience with your peers in other local counites, cities, towns, villages, BOCES, community colleges, schools and education
- Listserve with peers to share questions and answers
- Current membership includes 60 New York State municipalities with a potential of 4,000 local government entities
- Involvement and committee representation such as nominations, programs, membership, finance, legislation, technology transfer and training
- Affiliation with other state organizations such as: New York State Forum for Information Resource Management (NYSFIRM) New York Association of Local Government Records Officers (NYALGRO)
- Free training at the semi-annual conference
Regular membership dues are $50 annually.
All memberships run from January 1 – December 31, regardless of when you join.
Loren Cotrell, NYSLGITDA Treasurer
IT Services – Tompkins County
128 E. Buffalo Street Ithaca NY 14850