Qualifying New York State organizations include Counties, Cities, Towns, Villages, School Districts, BOCES and other not-for-profit municipal agencies.
- Semi-annual conferences in the Spring and Fall at alternating locations across New York State
- Representation and opinions are presented by other state agencies and the private sector
- An opportunity to share time and experience with your peers in other local counites, cities, towns, villages, BOCES, community colleges, schools and education
- Listserve with peers to share questions and answers
- Current membership includes 60 New York State municipalities with a potential of 4,000 local government entities
- Involvement and committee representation such as nominations, programs, membership, finance, legislation, technology transfer and training
- Affiliation with other state organizations such as: New York State Forum for Information Resource Management (NYSFIRM) New York Association of Local Government Records Officers (NYALGRO)
- Free training at the semi-annual conference
Regular membership dues are $50 annually.
All memberships run from January 1 – December 31, regardless of when you join.
Loren Cotrell, NYSLGITDA Treasurer
IT Services – Tompkins County
128 E. Buffalo Street Ithaca NY 14850